Who is Brian?
I’ve been working as a techie for more than 15 years. Mainly as a Systems Analyst and Engineer. I also do Web Design work. I am always looking for opportunities to further my career. Here are some highlights:
- Energetic & self-motivated Systems Analyst with more than 15 years experience in technology. Seeker of knowledge and growth.
- Skilled in developing and gathering business and technical requirements & performing UAT.
- Lead high level enterprise wide configuration, testing, implementation, and support of custom software.
- Strong technical skills across a broad range of technologies. Including being the SME in most roles.
- Complete troubleshooting skills in all environments: Mac, Windows/Server, UNIX/Linux
- Managed and built web and application servers using Apache, Tomcat, IIS, and WebSphere.
- Familiar with Web technologies and development including HTML/CSS/js, WordPress, .NET application development process includes maintaining apps built in Visual Studio 2010 with .NET C#, MVC, ASP, and TFS platform.
- Broad range of experience in IT System Support & Development, including the telecom, healthcare, and banking industries.
- Successfully worked with many teams and vendors in the SDLC process to complete small and large scale software implementations.